For the next in our breakfast roundtable series, Laurence Winston and I will be joined by intelligence and investigations specialists James Stothard and Damian Ozenbrook of Blue Square Global to look at tracing and recovering stolen assets. Following on from our well-received recent roundtable session on how to react to a cyber-theft or fraud, we are looking forward to another lively Chatham House Rules discussion of a range of issues including:
- Effective use of investigators and other asset tracing techniques
- The investigator’s perspective
- Looking behind complex trust structures and tracing ultimate owners
- Following the money across jurisdictions
- Enforcement tactics in the UK, EU and beyond
The roundtable will be taking place on 20 September 2016, with registration and breakfast from 8:15 and the discussion getting underway from 8:45. If you would like to join us please register here: places are limited.