Squire Patton Boggs’ London office will be welcoming over 100 legal and compliance professionals from a range of banks and financial institutions next week for a major financial crime and regulatory risk conference. We are hosting the event for the leading industry forum, MLROs.com. There will be a full programme of speakers covering a wide range of topics including:
- A regulator’s view of AML regulation.
- An update on the GDPR roll out with just five weeks to go.
- How to respond to a visit from the FCA.
- The role of metadata in tackling financial crime.
- A mock AML trial.
- The FCA’s approach to anti-bribery.
See the full programme and event details here.
We are looking forward to meeting all our guests on 18 April at what should be a thought-provoking event. There are a limited number of tickets still available via the MLROs.com website or available to clients and friends of the firm – please get in touch with your SPB contact.